Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Modelling Analysts run models that help clients understand the impact of their marketing strategy. Your insights will drive decisions for top companies and have an impact on our media business. In this role you will be known as a modelling expert and trusted partner to client consultants.
- Independent execution of complex Marketing Mix Modelling projects for European markets, which includes running econometric models on Nielsen modelling platforms
- Cooperate with client consultants and project managers based in various locations to deliver to schedule and as per requirements
- Explain model results and advise on client recommendations for better decisions on marketing activities and investments
- Prepare client decks with data reviews
- Build and share expertise on mix modelling
- Train and support Junior Analysts
- 2y+ work experience in econometric modelling/similar field.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Very good English skills (speaking & writing)
- Very good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Nice to have experience in media industry, market research, data and measurement
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what media spending increases sales. You are inquisitive and always ask why. Problem-solver by nature, balancing soft skills with analytical thinking is your strength. You are well-organized, accurate and have strong communication and listening skills that help you explain technical issues to less technical project stakeholders.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background - so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.