Senior Ad Intel Client Service & Delivery Manager
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
Aim of the position
- In some countries: Managing a team to provide exceptional client service and delivery across a variety of clients, including Media Agencies, Broadcasters, Advertisers and Media companies.
- Product knowledge expert across Ad Intel services in the local market
- Mentor, coach and lead client service team to ensure all client standards, contract terms and operating procedures are adhered to across market team members
- Troubleshooting expert across Ad Intel services
- Responds to and resolves escalated issues and/or unique or complex requests from clients
- Advocating Nielsen Ad Intel solutions with internal stakeholders as well as clients
- Upskill team members on UI training, client onboarding, call and email response as well as training and client facing presentations
- Support the client verticals in new business discussions when a deeper understanding and knowledge of the platform and data provisions are required.
- Build relationships with our existing and new clients through exceptional client service support across all channels and through internal and external meetings.
- Stay updated with the latest product updates and market trends in the industry
- Provide UI training & data analysis consultation to clients
- Senior POC between client service and Operations and Product and Techincal teams
- Conduct regular checkpoints with clients (weekly/monthly) to review data
- Monitor ticketing system to make sure SLAs are maintained
- Track Client Satisfaction
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- Client-centric mindset
- Able to communicate in a simple and effective way (e.g. explain something “technical” to an external or internal stakeholder in an easily understood way)
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Active listener, proactive, patient & tenacious
- Embracing and championing new technology or methods of working aligned to our business goals
- Sharing best practice with others
- Strong Business Acumen
- Knowledge of the Media Industry
- Knowledge of Ad Intel processes and methodologies, and user interface.
- Passionate about building client relationships and driving client engagement
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good client-facing presentation skills
- Software training skills
- Languages required: GERMAN and ENGLISH
- Hybrid: Office and Home office
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background - so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.