Sr. Director FP&A
- Partner with leaders across the business to better understand their financial and operating results, solve complex business challenges, identify risks/opportunities and make smart investments
- Own the financial projections models for both the near and long term, driving a high degree of accuracy in the near-term (12-18 months) and working with business partners to identify levers for greater efficiency in the long-term
- Refine financial reporting processes for internal stakeholders and investors, utilizing automation to allow the team to focus on analysis rather than manual synthesis
- Support a variety of special projects, including business model and product changes, investment decisions, acquisitions and IPO preparedness
- Drive the annual budgeting process and continuous planning
- Lead, mentor and grow a high-performance team
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A, strategic finance, investment banking, VC, PE or other similar roles; at least 6+ years in a management capacity
- Business partnership and collaboration experience at the executive level; ability to summarize information and effectively communicate to both financial and non-financial audiences
- Experience in a high-growth enterprise software environment; capable of prioritizing and executing on many projects at once
- Experience with financial planning tools (e.g. Anaplan, Adaptive, Planful), Salesforce, ERPs and an advanced knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or STEM, or equivalent work experience
- SaaS experience
- CPA, CFA, MBA and/or other professional degree
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in Raleigh is $180,000 - $220,000.
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.