Perella Weinberg Partners
This dynamic 170+ person firm is seeking a full-time Engineering Associate to join its Integrated Subsurface Team (“IST”) in Houston, TX. The Engineering Associate is tasked with executing data driven reservoir engineering and financial analyses.
TPH’s IST is a 15-person team within TPH’s investment banking division, and is composed of geologists, engineers, data scientists and technical professionals, all with relevant industry experience. The IST’s mandate is to have the most rigorous understanding of the subsurface in order to work hand-in-hand with clients to create custom-tailored technical analyses. TPH IST bridges the gap between subsurface and financial valuation to maximize value for clients. The IST works closely with TPH finance professionals in a fast paced and team driven environment to deliver top quality investment banking advisory on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), acquisitions and divestitures (A&D), capital solutions, and restructuring.
- Be able to work in and understand all major shale basins in the L48
- Data acquisition, manipulation, analysis, and presentation
- Manage and create full-field development models in ARIES and PHDWin including from-the-ground-up analysis of PDP, development type curves, and economics
- Create relevant engineering case studies to address current industry topics and questions
- Developing reservoir engineering skills including PDP forecasting, type curve development and single well economics and apply to active investment banking projects
- Bachelors degree at least 3 years of related experience
- Team oriented, results focused self-starter
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
TPH looks forward to meeting candidates and considering their interest in joining the IST full-time as an Engineering Associate!