Data Administration Analyst
Perella Weinberg Partners
The Data Administration Analyst will be responsible for the input, review and maintenance of company and project data, administration of DealCloud (data management) platform, and providing data to support management reporting and internal strategic projects. This position is located in the Houston office.
- Assist the firm’s central resource responsible for successful upkeep of global DealCloud data; responsible for maintaining accuracy of all data in DealCloud.
- Manually create and update projects in DealCloud for data fields including: companies involved, transaction type, project team members, groups involved, and current status.
- Interface with bankers from the Advisory team globally to collect input on deal activity.
- Assist FP&A Manager with Workday data management, report creation / design for senior management and banking teams.
- Review company and project data in DealCloud to identify and correct any inconsistencies.
- Manage announced and closed deal record-keeping procedures, including creating DealCloud deal files and updating intranet and intranet for newly announced transactions.
- Develop and run DealCloud-based reports for the Management team.
- Additional projects may include: peer data analysis and strategic business reviews, budget reporting and maintenance, coordinating with league table providers such as Dealogic and Bloomberg.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Candidates with at least 1-2 years of financial services experience or data management experience.
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably with a business and/or finance background or interest.
- Working knowledge of database and CRM products.
- Prior experience with Workday preferable.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Understanding of financial concepts with a desire to learn.
- Driven individual with an interest in investment banking.
- Strong interpersonal skills with comfort connecting with management level colleagues.