Fiduciary Advisor Senior
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Fiduciary Advisor Senior within PNC's Private Bank organization, you will be based in Cincinnati, OH.
- Engages in fiduciary decision-making by executing the terms of any plan or document in which PNC serves as trustee, guardian or agent. Administers the most complex fiduciary accounts and sensitive high-profile relationships. Ensures compliance with all legal and fiduciary regulations, policies and procedures. Possesses an in-depth understanding of how types of trusts operate individually and together to or for the benefit of clients in family relationships.
- Delivers the full breadth of the fiduciary platform in order to grow the fiduciary business and assure the highest level of client experience. Administers assigned accounts in accordance with documents, state law, policy and procedure.
- Handles risk management and the resolution of legal and compliance-related issues for assigned accounts. Communicates with clients, solves problems and escalates anticipated or known client issues/concerns.
- Maintains and grows assets under management by working with clients, beneficiaries and gatekeepers. Meets with clients both on and off bank premises. Identifies other bank products and services as sales opportunities. Prospects for new clients by asking for referrals from existing clients. Cultivates a network through social contacts and community participation and develops a network of external Centers of Influence.
- Customizes customer communications or presentations to provide fiduciary advice. Introduces planning concepts to meet client needs for assigned accounts. Leads colleagues in completing analysis and recommendations for senior management or committee review. Serves as a subject matter resource for the fiduciary team and market leadership. May serve as a point of escalation for problem resolution and stand as a proxy for fiduciary leadership.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccount Management – Knowledge of account management practices, tasks, and tools and ability to provide services and support to key clients.Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Business Development – Knowledge of and ability to use tools, techniques and processes for exploring and developing potential areas of business growth for the organization.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Fiduciary Responsibilities – Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Regulatory Environment - Financial Services – Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.Selling. – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education, job specific certification(s), and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
If an accommodation is required to participate in the application process, please contact us via email at AccommodationRequest@pnc.com. Please include “accommodation request” in the subject line title and be sure to include your name, the job ID, and your preferred method of contact in the body of the email. Emails not related to accommodation requests will not receive responses. Applicants may also call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting for accommodation assistance. All information provided will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.