Operations Analyst (Temp Role)
Position Overview [Temporary Role]
As a member of the Business Operations team, you will primarily support the Operations and Contracts functions and will report to the Business Operations Director. You will be responsible for preparing and organizing data, ensuring data quality, and assisting with preparing and tracking contract documentation.
Duration: 6 months, with potential extension up to 12-months.
Location: Remote (office access available for those within a commuting distance of one of our offices)
Pay & Benefits: Position is paid, but this role is not eligible for benefits.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and update Projects in Project Management system, organize and store project SOWs and Purchase Orders
- Create Project billing milestones and revenue contracts for T&M and Fixed Fee Projects
- Track and follow-up with Project Managers that all signed Agreements are received and appropriately stored
- Monitor Project Contract status and update Project Management system status
- Monitor and maintain data accuracy of Project Pipeline database
- Onboard and offboard users and resources in Project Management system
- Act as the point person for the collection of information, feedback and approvals from deal stakeholders (e.g., Partners/Principals, finance, operations, etc.) during the contracting process
- RFI & Due diligence coordination in the cooperation with compliance
- Prepare initial drafts of agreements (e.g. CDA, MSA, SOW, etc.) with administration data
- Ensuring final copies of agreements/documents are saved and stored properly.
- Acting as the administrator of Putnam’s contractual database.
- Tracking contractual requirements and related compliance activities (e.g. data privacy).
- Ensuring appropriate internal contract close-out procedures are followed.
- Training new project managers and other employees on contracting procedures and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using FinancialForce, Salesforce or similar PSA system preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, especially with Excel
- Organized, detail-oriented, and competent follow-through skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Ability to execute activities within complex processes
Putnam, an Inizio Advisory company, is a leading scientific and strategic consulting partner that helps the global life science community make confident decisions, build value, and bring life-changing innovations to clinicians and patients. For more than 30 years, our rigorous, bespoke approach and globally diverse team have delivered unrivaled depth across therapeutic areas, business functions, geographic markets, healthcare sectors, and technology platforms to maximize the human impact and commercial success of client innovations.
We believe that to create real, lasting change on human health, we must bring out the best in our people, in every way and at every level. We offer a boutique-firm feel inside a global enterprise, opening the door to limitless opportunities to kickstart your career or hone your expertise. Built on the pillars of empowerment, collaboration, and meaning, we’re proud to offer a fulfilling environment where world-class advisors can come together to shape the future of healthcare for the better.
Serving the life sciences industry, including the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies, consistently ranked as one of the top consulting firms by Vault, and maintaining a true global team of experts with 400+ talented team members sitting across 3 continents, we offer a unique opportunity to play a central role in supporting our clients. Our primary office locations are Boston, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, Tunisia, Delhi, Krakow, Paris, and Newcastle – but for the right role and candidate, remote work is an option.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are tenets of our core values. We strive to create a culture and environment that fosters belonging and authenticity across all levels and values individuals for their skills, experience, diverse backgrounds, and unique perspectives. Collectively, DEI serves as a foundational element of who we are and how we work with our clients and with each other.
Our core values:
We are proudly part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for pharmaceutical and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy, people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.