Analyst - CMBS NT's
- Negotiate complex transactions
- Draft credit recommendation memoranda and present conclusions to senior management
- Underwrite performing loan requests for reserve disbursements, property manager changes, lease approvals, loan assumptions, equity transfers, franchise changes and other requests as needed from time of assignment through closing stages
- Perform property-level quantitative credit analyses including: debt service coverage ratio calculations, debt yield calculations, property specific cash flow analysis, tenant roll, and possibly other financial analysis/modeling in order to formulate and substantiate a credit recommendation
- Analyze property operating performance through review of operating statements, rent rolls and leases
- Evaluate and abstract third-party reports, loan documents, service contracts and leasing / listing agreements
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties including borrowers, legal counsel, property managers, vendors, and other Rialto departments
- Ensure all requests are handled in compliance with the terms of the related Loan Documents
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required preferably specializing in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related business field preferred
- Master’s Degree or other post-graduate degree preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience in commercial real estate, property underwriting, loan servicing, or other related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Prior underwriting experience
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate within a team setting
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop. The Associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Evening or weekend work may be necessary to meet deadlines.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties.
Rialto Capital is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age (40+), disability, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), or any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit: e-verify.gov.