Say hello to possibilities.
It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career challenge.
We're RingCentral, a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $2 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our Solutions Engineering Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We're currently looking for:
A Project Management Office (PMO) is a management structure that standardizes the project-related governance processes and facilitates the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques. PMO also operates at strategic level working with the leadership team to provide supports on project portfolio management best practices, provides coordination of projects/programs across functional areas, and drives continuous improvements.
• Interact with projects sponsors, stakeholders and multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver complex features
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and identify trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
• Plan and manage multiple parallel projects and maximize resources for the greater good of the organization
• Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
• Create, maintain, and disseminate program/project information to stakeholders
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
• Be the glue that can understand, plan, and manage the cross-team inter-dependencies for complex systems
• Communicate program/project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner
• Build and maintain integrated program/project schedules that account for internal/external dependencies, numerous constraints, and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays while still being aggressive
• Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and can adapt to changes
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives at the operational and tactical levels
• Mentor and coach others internal and external to the PMO at the project level
• Hands-on and/or supervisory tasks related to system administrative and data analysis
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of 2 years of project management in a large-scale environment preferably for professional services organization
• Understanding of operations of Professional Service organization, including: revenue and bookings; budgeting and forecasting; billing and accruals; planning and monitoring performance indicators
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
• Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills (written and verbal) with both technical and non-technical parties
• Passion, energy, personal accountability, and a desire to lead others to excellence
• Experience in building Change Management function within a large-scale enterprise environment preferred
• Experience and discipline to incorporate Quality Assurance practices in all deliverables.
• Understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• PMP certification preferred
Preferred technical skills:
o Knowledge and/or experience in project management, application design, system integrations and cloud computing (specifically SFDC, Hadoop, NetSuite, Smartsheet, Integrations using APIs)
o Knowledge and/or experience in computer systems, web services architecture, database management systems
o Knowledge and/or experience in programming languages and operating systems
o Familiarity with SQL and database operations
What we offer:
Employee Referral Bonus
Professional Development Allowances
Night Shift Allowances
RingCentral's Engineering team works on high-complexity projects that set the standard for performance and reliability at massive scale. What kind of scale? Millions of users today and hundreds of millions tomorrow. This is your chance to help imagine, develop and deliver products that raise the technological bar, and power human connections. If you're a talented, ambitious, creative thinker, RingCentral is the perfect environment to join a world class team and bring your ideas to life.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone(MVP) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.