Account Executive, MB
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Our Mid-Business team is part of our wider Growth Business, focusing on working with established organisations who are in a position to accelerate their growth. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team with exciting projects and personalised training and career opportunities.
Why Join Salesforce as an Account Executive, MB?
Our MB teams work with businesses who are at a size where you can really start to look at putting together complex sales solutions and partnering with all areas of our ecosystem.
This role is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in all things Salesforce. You will get exposure to a range of internal teams and business units, so your overall knowledge of how we work and operate will grow very quickly.
We offer formal and informal training for all people coming into this role, and this will be entirely focused around your strengths and goals. We encourage 360 degree feedback, so you have the opportunity to take your own initiative and blaze your own trail.
Day to Day
Our MB Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the entire Salesforce Customer 360 platform. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and decision makers within their patch, and become naturals at helping customers realise value from their Salesforce investments.
You will use your new business development skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
- Partnering with internal teams to drive additional value and share expertise
- Account tiering, POV mapping & industry mapping
- Using multiple channels to reach out to sales opportunities and uncover net new logo opportunities
- Managing and overcoming objections
- Researching & understanding customer personas and industries
- Managing a large volume of accounts and prioritising appropriately
- Balance competing priorities and timelines
Who you are
- You will be an established AE who is excited about a career at Salesforce. Ideally you will have worked with complex sales solutions, but this isn’t essential as long as you’ve been in an end-to-end quota carrying role
- Embody a growth mindset. You’re thinking ahead and have a plan for yourself.
- You're able to craft a point of view, hold an opinion, and build credibility as a 'Trusted Adviser" within your customers
- Self awareness is very important, and you must understand your ‘why’. You’re naturally curious and will be excited about the chance to absorb all Salesforce has to offer
- We don’t need you to have used Salesforce before, but it would have an advantage. A genuine passion for technology, disruption and innovation is also ideal.
Working at Salesforce
Working at Salesforce isn’t all about selling. It’s also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with a month-long immersion and onboarding, including: a week-long product bootcamp, mentorship program, weekly coaching and development programs.
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing product, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be#1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including;
- Health, Life, Trauma and Income Insurance
- Monthly Wellness Allowance
- Flexible Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Salesforce is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.