To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The ideal Success Guide is organized, agile, and passionate about Customer Success. They have excellent presentation and communication skills in both a 1 on 1 and group setting. They have strong technical skills and are able to use their product knowledge to deliver value to both customers and internal teams.
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Salesforce Platform
- Marketing Cloud
- Commerce Cloud
- Industry Clouds
- Provide prescriptive recommendations, best practices, and technical advice for improving adoption
- Deliver 1:1 Expert Coaching Sessions and Ad-Hoc Success Engagements
- Become an expert in Salesforce Products such as Data Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Platform
- Help customers consistently achieve their business outcomes
- Generate positive feedback from customers, internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
- 3+ yrs relevant experience
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Consultative and customer-focused approach and engagement style
- Ability to navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively with a variety of audiences (from developers to C-Suite)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, collaborate with team members and perform effectively under pressure
- Language: Japanese (fluent) and English (business)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certified, Platform App Builder Certified
- Familiarity with the Salesforce platform
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.