Senior Manager Product Management, Platform Actions
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Platform Experience Services is seeking a Senior Manager Product Management to lead our Platform Actions team. Platform Actions supplies the action framework used across Salesforce. Actions show up across Salesforce in the form of buttons, links, actions, global actions and custom quick actions. Actions also include Dynamic Interactions which is a framework for declarative eventing between components. Actions in Salesforce are about getting things done, from creating records, launching flows or driving Generative AI interactions!
As the product owner for Platform Actions, you will work closely with customers, partners and internal collaborators to craft a compelling product vision and deliver that vision to market in close collaboration with our world-class engineers, data scientists, product manager, user experience and marketing teams.
- Own and drive all aspects of Platform Actions from product vision to delivery and customer adoption.
- Interface regularly with customers at events, during sales engagements and through ad hoc sessions to develop your product strategy and ensure customer success.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, working daily with designers, developers and data scientists to make this strategy a reality.
- Identify the most promising opportunities to understand the requirements to build the most desired features into Salesforce products.
- Be the go-to product expert in your area for other internal teams, executives, sales, marketing, customers and partner.
- Collaborate with other teams and clouds to ensure we work towards a cohesive solution in a large and complex environment.
- Serve as an expert within our cloud and beyond to help guide other teams and to make our product approachable to a wide audience.
- Present your product and vision to executives, internal partners and externally at major events like Dreamforce and Trailblazer DX.
- Minimum 5 years experience with at least 4 years product management experience in software.
- Proven ability to deliver successful product experiences to customers as a product or technical leader.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Significant experience in presentations to internal and external executives.
- Excitement to learn and always expand your knowledge. Salesforce is an ever-growing product/company that serves a wide range of customers – there is always more to learn!
- Hands-on approach to test features, set up demos, work through complex customer challenges, etc.
- Ability to manage competing and evolving priorities. There will always be more than you can do in a day so you need continually make sure you have the right priorities and focus.
- Outstanding technical abilities with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of high caliber engineering teams.
- Experience with agile methodologies like scrum for software development.
- Bachelors in CS or other technical field required.
- Experience with or working knowledge of Salesforce is a strong plus.
- Enterprise SaaS product management experience is a strong plus.
- Salesforce automation and/or customer service software knowledge or experience.
- MBA or Masters in CS or other technical field is a plus.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $188,200 to $305,600.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.