Integration Developer / Architect - Education, MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Complete Salesforce and MuleSoft onboarding programs
- Attend Salesforce and MuleSoft technical training courses
- Develop technical proficiency in Salesforce and MuleSoft technologies
- Pass the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 exam
- Ramp on curriculum development tools and processes
- Begin to contribute to portfolio projects
- Become your own subject matter expert with advanced technical proficiency in specific areas of designing or implementing Salesforce and MuleSoft solutions
- Lead the development, maintenance, and improvement of one or more parts of the portfolio (for example in architecture, development, operations, or API design)
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts to develop and review job task analyses for various roles and skills needed for the outcome of successful Anypoint Platform projects
- Continually analyze and innovate to develop learning materials that most efficiently and effectively teach the various roles the skills they need
- Own and drive content development projects, including managing participation from others
- Collaborate with others to write and validate certification exam questions
- Provide feedback and submit bugs to Product and Engineering for both released and products under development
- (Optional) Teach occasional MuleSoft classes
- 5+ years real-world experience developing and/or architecting enterprise integration solutions
- Development experience with Java or other OOP languages
- Software development experience using Maven, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of APIs, web services, and JMS messaging
- Experience with integration technologies (Salesforce, MuleSoft, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, etc.)
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Quick learner that loves technology and can be a technical subject matter expert
- College technical degree (CS or Engineering preferred) or relevant technical working experience
- Language fluency — strong English required
- Excellent communicator that speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose
- Process-oriented with outstanding attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver that enjoys figuring things out and mentoring or teaching others
- Strong team player with ability to successfully collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- Independent self-starter with proven time management and prioritization skills in a dynamic environment
- Experience developing or architecting integration solutions with Anypoint Platform
- Experience designing, building, and managing RESTful APIs
- Experience with high-availability, fault-tolerance, and performance testing and tuning
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience deploying and managing applications in public cloud environments, such as Amazon AWS and Azure
- Experience developing or delivering technical workshops
- Curriculum development experience in a technical software company
- Training delivery experience in a technical software company
- Certification exam development experience
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $146,600 to $201,700.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.