Data Analyst - Alliances - Strategy & Planning
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
JOB TITLE: Data Analyst - A&C Strategy & Planning
We are seeking a highly motivated Strategy & Planning Analytics Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing deep Snowflake and Oracle database queries, supporting strategic analyses, troubleshooting data and reporting issues and creating reporting visualizations for executives and other key stakeholders in Tableau. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills and business acumen, exceptional SQL skills - being comfortable with complex datasets, and writing clean efficient code to turn raw data into business insights, with the ability to collaborate fluidly with a broader team cross-functional teams.
YOUR IMPACT (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Use SQL/Python to extract, analyze, and manipulate data to provide insights that inform business decisions
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators
- Interpret key performance metrics, including sales pipeline performance
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand requirements of features and map them to the appropriate Analytics
- Identify tasks that can be automated to streamline data collection and analysis, reducing manual efforts and potential errors
- Collaborate with a team of analysts to provide analytical insights and visualizations and pitch in to balance work load
- Participate in team meetings and provide updates on operational performance
- Partner with data engineers to instrument, acquire, develop, and structure data assets that are critical to measuring the success of our organization
- Bachelor's Degree (or relevant experience) in an analytical discipline such as business administration, computer science, economics, data management, etc. OR, 2+ years of experience in large scale data management projects or roles.
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau CRM, Tableau Desktop).
- Strong understanding of SQL language, including its syntax, functions, and features.
- Develop and maintain Snowflake SQL scripts and Snowflake utilities
- Understanding of Snowflake tenants, schemas, tables and views
- Implement and maintain RBAC and SCD frameworks
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy in data and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and develop solutions.
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and operational efficiency.
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships, strong culture awareness
- Ability to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships.
- Committed to continuous learning, staying up-to-date with new technologies and trends in the field of SQL and database management.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals
- Ability to get to the heart of the problem and make sound and timely decisions to resolve problems
LOCATION: California Remote, San Francisco, Denver, New York
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $83,700 to $115,100.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $69,800 to $95,900.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $76,700 to $115,100.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.