Tableau Alliances - Partner Account Director
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Accountable for achieving and exceeding the performance targets with their partners in North America and Canada.
- Nurture and champion executive-level relationships with the partners, maximising their expertise and influence to win Hearts and Minds of key partner leaders and establish Tableau as the go-to platform for digital transformation.
- Collaborate with partner leaders to develop a joint strategy and GTM plan to unlock TAM, accelerate Revenue, drive investments in Practice Development and develop industry & cloud-based assets/solutions.
- Create and implement initiatives to build awareness of Tableau's complete suite of offerings within the partners.
- Be the Tableau Brand Ambassador for the partner within Salesforce.
- Engage with various collaborators within Salesforce and Partner to define GTM initiatives and influence the execution of those across the matrix team.
- Conduct regular cadence between the partner & Salesforce stakeholders to ensure execution against business plan goals.
- Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of Salesforce’s ecosystem strategy & execution results.
- 10+ years in a channel sales or channel management roles within multiple partner types including GSI’s as well as boutique and regional SI’s
- Experience as a Business Development Executive with a history of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships.
- Ability to develop and implement a comprehensive partner strategy, driving exponential growth, expanding market presence, and achieving ambitious targets.
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace.
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships. Comfortable working with multiple teams and stakeholders - from individual contributors to senior executives across internal and external teams.
- Proven ability to build, lead and implement strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Organizationally astute, good understanding of business, and able to determine key decision makers
- Good knowledge of Salesforce technology and applications products/solutions, platform and cloud solutions.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Willing and able to travel.
● BA, BS or other related degree MBA preferred
25% - 50%
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $172,380 to $230,640.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $156,720 to $209,640.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $156,720 to $230,640.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $172,380 to $230,640.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.