Sr. Director, Product Management
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Data Cloud is a hyper scale active data platform built into Salesforce. Together with Salesforce analytics platform, it allows Salesforce customers to activate all their data across Salesforce applications and empower them to engage with their customers at every touchpoint, with relevant insights and contextual data in the flow of work.The Data Intelligence team is building the next generation semantic layer that maps business data into familiar business terms to offer a unified, consolidated view of data across the organization. At its core, the semantic layer offers a single standard for consuming and driving enterprise-wide analytics for Salesforce Data Cloud. The semantic layer will also power Salesforce analytic products including Data Cloud Reports, Analytics applications, CRMA and Tableau to provide a single source of truth across all applications.We are looking for a Product Management leader that will drive the integration of Semantics with Data Cloud and all Salesforce analytic products, engage with ISVs and the Salesforce community to nurture adoption of the Semantic layer and will act as a proxy for the team in Israel.
· Build a vision and roadmap for the integration of the semantic layer with Data Cloud and Salesforce analytic products.
· Lead a team of product managers to deliver the vision from concept to adoption, including requirements with prioritized features, corresponding justification, and success metrics.
· Collaborate with products and engineering teams in Israel to scope, prioritize and drive feature specifications
· Engage with ISVs and Salesforce Trailblazers community to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
· Collaborate with product marketing on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
· Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and community sites and social media.
· 10+ years minimum of Product Management or similar experience
· 5+ years of management experience as a product manager
· Strong background in BI and/or Analytics
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive, critical issues.
· Experience working in and delivering products or services in an agile/lean environment including backlog management (user stories, epics and bugs)
· Deep experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into a practical product roadmap.
· Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc
· Experience with Gen-AI/ML projects (including working with Data Scientists)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $193,200 to $326,300.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $210,800 to $355,900.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.