Backend/ Full stack LMTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Backend Software Development Engineer- Senior/Lead/Principal
Note: By applying to the Software Backend Development posting, recruiters and hiring managers across the organization hiring Software Engineers will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams.
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for experienced software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line, and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt, and use while keeping our trusted CRM platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
We pride ourselves on writing high quality, maintainable code that strengthens the stability of the product and makes our lives easier. We embrace the hybrid model and celebrate the individual strengths of each team member while cultivating everyone on the team to grow into the best version of themselves. We believe that autonomous teams with the freedom to make decisions will empower the individuals, the product, the company, and the customers they serve to thrive.
- Backend application development for Marketing/Commerce/Sales/Service/Einstein/MuleSoft/Platform/Industries Clouds
- Design, implement, and tune robust APIs and API framework related features that perform and scale in a multi-tenant environment.
- Experience handling large data sets in the cloud (e.g. GCP, AWS, Alibaba and/or Azure platforms)
- Integration with internal/external systems
- Test driven development practices as well as CI/CD tools and its usage
- A related technical degree required
- Applicable for engineers with 8-20 years experience in Software Engineering.
- 4+ years backend software development experience
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs such as REST, SOAP, XML, WSDL, HTTP, JSON, etc.
- Experience with Spring, gRPC, REST and the HTTP protocol
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation to address complex problems in real-time and keep services operational and highly available
Benefits & Perks
Check out our benefits site which explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
Check out our Salesforce Engineering Site.
*IN SCHOOL OR GRADUATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS? PLEASE VISIT FUTURE FORCE FOR OPPORTUNITIES*
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.