Manager, Workplace Services
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryReal Estate & Facility Management
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Latin America. Based in Buenos Aires, this position will play a critical role in ensuring the efficient and effective management of Workplace Services programs in the region, maintaining compliance with local regulations and standards in each of the LATAM offices, and supporting the growth of the organization.
* Be responsible for the Workplace Services Operations across all locations in the region (Argentina, Colombia and Mexico)
* Lead a team of Workplace professionals, providing mentorship and support to ensure high-quality work
* Improve, develop and implement Workplace programs to increase efficiency and operational excellence
* Ensure compliance with local regulations and safety standards
* Handle relationships with external vendors and service providers
* Collaborate with other departments to find opportunities for improvement and implement solutions
* Develop and manage the Workplace Services budget for the Hispanic LATAM offices
* Provide regular reports to the LATAM Workplace Senior Manager on the status of Workplace Operations in the region
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in workplace strategy, operations, and employee experience;
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as a regional or multi-regional leader;
* Experience growing and scaling a team and/or program in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to present to and influence peers and executive leadership
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.