Account Executive - TRX
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our customer base for our General Business segment in North India. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and eager for new business success. Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and also expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives for companies across the North India market. This is a role for someone who can see the value of Cloud Computing and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get the Salesforce penetration into the sector growing even more. On top of your own business development, we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales so it is not just you against the world.
- Developing and maintaining relationships within our General Business segment focusing on customers in North India.
- Leading complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Demonstrating our product via the Web.
- 12+ years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales. Job grade and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Successful track-record managing deals with customers in North India.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Ability to create customer value and Volume deals.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, team environment.
- Strong customer references.
- Strong digital literacy, including CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.