AV Engineer - Real Estate Technology
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEnterprise Technology & Infrastructure
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We're seeking an experienced AV Engineer to support our growing footprint of innovative audio-visual technology installed in our workplaces across the world and to work with our Real Estate project teams as a technical point of contact for new installations.
As the AV Engineer, you will work with our global AV and Events teams and be responsible for seamless event execution and ownership of production A/V. You will also drive efforts in crafting iterations of engaging event technology and contribute continual improvement of our standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines. You are the lead specialty A/V and technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for large-scale Real Estate Projects. You will work with a diverse team of collaborators to create inspiring A/V experiences, including planning, design, deployment, testing, commissioning, training and daily operations. You have a deep understanding of the systems and infrastructure behind all specialty a/v technology and will ensure our large format LED displays are always running optimally with the correct content. Do you believe this sounds like you? If so, please apply!
- Drive development of scalable and innovative A/V systems for our hospitality and events spaces in collaboration with vendors, stakeholders, and IT partners
- Regularly contribute to the planning and execution of high-visibility events
- Capable of operating in a wide variety of technical event roles including mixing audio, video, lighting, camera, technical director, stage manager, and more.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Point of contact for specialty A/V projects, responsible for partner updates, risk identification, issue resolution, and successful commissioning of new tech-focused spaces.
- Responsible for handling critical issues related to fixing hardware and applications as well as providing technical support promptly
- Exhibits a high level of integrity and is passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Works with IT Operations, Systems Administrators, facilities, vendors and others to resolve issues
- Maintains design schematics, standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Schedule may include after-hours and weekend support
- 5-7 years experience in a production or engineering role in the AV/IT industry
- Proficiency in designing and commissioning AV systems
- Expertise running production systems for high-profile events
- Track record of multi-tasking and leading several different projects at a time
- Enjoys contributing to a team and exceeding customer expectations
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Working proficiency in Broadcast and/or Audiovisual Networking – TCP/IP, routed networks, video/audio across IP (over LAN, over WAN), including understanding risks and potential failure points. Relevant certifications (CTS, Dante, qsys, analog way)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing justifications, training users in sophisticated topics, writing status reports, documenting procedures, documenting use cases, and interacting positively with other staff and management.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $111,800 to $153,700.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.