Tableau Alliances - Partner Account Senior Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Who we are...
Tableau is as much a philosophy as an outstanding suite of tools. We enable people to transform data into something visual and understandable, enabling people to make important decisions based on those insights. Our products have been key in helping fight Malaria, Ebola, and most recently COVID19, by providing data insights to medical professionals into where these diseases are spreading.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Partner Account Senior Manager, you are vital in helping to drive sales of Tableau products within their assigned account list. You will develop strategic goals to drive partner success, represent Tableau to the partners, and lead a joint business development planning process with our Canadian partner ecosystem. This role will drive revenue growth and customer success by establishing ownership and growing business and technical relationships with these partners and their executive leadership.
Some of the things include…
- The PASM will need to develop strategy to build consideration and adoption of Tableau across Tableau's most strategic System Integrators (SIs), Valuable Reseller (VAR) Partners and Direct Market Resellers (DMRs)
- Demonstrate a business background that enables engagement at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that leads to interactions with customers and sales/field reps
- Collaborate within a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall direct and Enterprise sales team
- Serve as a primary point of contact at Tableau for the executives at the assigned partner organizations
- Increase partner driven sales for Tableau by establishing alignment between Tableau Enterprise Sales team and the partner organization by designing and running activities
- Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment
- Lead engagement in the field with Tableau Account Executives and partner organization
- Support sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations
- Work effectively across organization to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal partners including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc
Who you are...
- The candidate should also have a proven ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions
- Experienced - At least 10 years with a consistent track record of success working with System Integrators (SIs), Value Added Reseller (VAR) Partners and/or Direct Market Resellers (DMRs)
- Amazing Salesperson - Validated experience as a channel leader with vision who can take ownership and responsibility within a fast paced and growing team, negotiation and business development skills with key stakeholders from both Enterprise as well as legal perspective
- Builder - Strong networking, business development, influencing skills that translates into building dedication and driving actions across organizational boundaries
- Results-oriented - Good at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals
- A True Team Player - Ability to strategically identify and establish relationships with appropriate partners. Effective in a dynamic environment, comfortable with environments lacking full definition, willing to take risks
- Excellent Communicator - Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $145,440 to $194,580.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $145,440 to $194,580.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.