Senior Technical Support Engineer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Org Migration Operations (OMO) team has the critical responsibility of managing and carrying out all migration operations. Migrations is the core technology used to transform Salesforce from our first party data centers to public cloud infrastructure. You will be at the forefront of making this transformation a smooth and efficient process! Get ready to join a distributed team of other operations experts in a fast paced, highly rewarding and fun environment.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Facilitate effective communication with customers and various stakeholders
- Ensuring seamless process execution and timelines
- Proactive monitoring and troubleshooting any operations issues
- Collaborating with engineering team to influence development priorities
- Scripting automation to help operations scale
- Technical acumen
- Demonstrate a good understanding of various technologies and systems in the salesforce and migration ecosystem.
- Need to be a quick learner with capability to quickly grasp new concepts, technologies, and internal tools. Adapt to evolving technologies and processes, ensuring efficient operations.
- Provide feedback to engineering team on areas of improvement and influence priorities to improve operations
- Detail oriented with the ability to meticulously review and verify operational processes.
- Coding experience not strictly required but scripting capability are beneficial
- Strong teamwork
- They need to be a strong team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams (both technical and non-technical teams)
- Communication skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), ability to translate technical concepts to non technical persons (such as Account Executives) and clearly answer customer questions
- Time Management
- This team is generally juggling various unplanned and planned tasks. They need to be effective at time management with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Exhibit strong reasoning and critical thinking skills to analyze and resolve issues or exceptions that arise during operations. Ability to quickly identify the root cause of a problem.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.