Employee Data Specialist
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The ES Data Specialist is a member of the Global Operations Centre (GOC)- Workday team and provides operational support to employees across all regions, acts as a trusted partner for the business ensuring an amazing employee experience. This role reports to the Supervisor GOC WD and is critical to ensuring the success of our employees at Salesforce. Candidate shall have strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, outstanding time management and communication skills, commitment to exceptional customer support and the ability to build relationships at every level of the organization. This person must be comfortable dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic and high-growth environment and has experience dealing with employee data in HR Operations role supporting a variety of HR disciplines.
The responsibilities of the ES Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
* Data Management for all forms of Employee data
* Process Manager Self-Service (MSS) transactions on Workday
* Audit global work authorisation (GWA) for new hires and international transfers
* Case management - case triaging, adhering to TAT, meet CSAT expectations
* Contract management and BI Process
* Performing data audits to ensure meeting clean data requirements
* Create and analyse various HR reports
* Extend Support to Newhire Onboarding
* Support our centralised knowledge base within our employee portal; identify and close knowledge gaps by creating, updating and improving knowledge articles to keep information relevant for employees
* Proactively identify process improvements and process redundancies, and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee experience
* Provide system testing support of employee tools as needed and also support on system enhancements
* Ensure the accuracy of the internal Shared Services Community process documentation
* Own data integrity of all employee change transactions by following the outlined peer review/audit process
* Ensure compliance with audit requirements by completing work correctly and timely
* Provide superior customer service to employees using our customer service portal by resolving Tier 2 queries
* Liaise effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders and other support teams to resolve issues
* Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist Employees and Managers
* Bring process optimisation ideas to meet our efficiency goals
* Other duties and project work as required
* 2-4 year's work experience in an HR Data Management or HR operations role
* Experience with global HR Systems (Workday preferred)
* Must have strong understanding of data integrity and data privacy requirements
* Proven problem-solving skills with a passion for technology, process improvement, and continuous learning
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
* Proven ability to diagnose a problem, informed by data and lead correction efforts
* Proven project management skills
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Ability to prioritise competing priorities in a high-paced work environment
* Drives results and is solutions-oriented
* Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
* Exceptional time management, organisational, prioritization and follow-up skills
* Works effectively in a team environment
Requirements For Success
* Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic to understand hidden problems and identify effective solutions without adding complexity
* Communication: Possess excellent presentation skills and comfort presenting to upper management
* Priority Setting: Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Customer Focus: Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines
* Detail Oriented: Focus on data accuracy and system integrity
* Trust: Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive data
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.