Associate Solution Engineer, Success Graduate (New Grad)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Title: Associate Solution Engineer, Success Graduate (New Grad)
Start Date: January 29, 2024
Possible Location(s): Toronto, Canada
Success Graduate Program:
The Success Graduate Program is uniquely designed for university graduates. It will give you exposure to a myriad of solutions that create business value. You will have many opportunities to impact and learn from colleagues all over the US while having fun and developing your career.
The Solution Engineering (SE) team is a group of professionals that have one foot in the technology camp, and one in the commercial side of the business. We are experts in Salesforce’s applications, platform, and technology, but explain it in terms of the business impact and value it delivers. SEs work primarily with the account teams to give our customers the confidence to move forward with their projects using Salesforce as their preferred technology. The key to this is unearthing and understanding the customer’s business imperatives. This is done through research, discovery engagements, workshops, and spending time with key stakeholders. We then map Salesforce’s technology to these imperatives and prove how Salesforce uniquely addresses the customer’s requirements. This proof can be as simple as a one-off meeting or involve a complex account strategy involving large teams.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with hands-on product workshops and education sessions
- Assist sales teams with product demo design, build, and delivery
- Assist sales teams in responses to customer RFPs and requirements documents.
- Work closely with other groups within Salesforce (e.g. alliances, sales effectiveness, product marketing, etc..) to develop and implement solutions programs and initiatives.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Demonstrate deep product knowledge of Salesforce products
- Cover trade show booth shifts. Responsibilities include answering technical questions and demonstrating Salesforce solutions to customers and prospects.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be or are a recent graduate within a year from the start date (graduation dates between Feb 2023 - Jan 2024) in Computing/STEM, Informatics, Business, Computer Science, Management, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent AND/OR you’ve completed a degree with a combination of business and technical subjects.
- You thrive when solving challenges - no matter how large or small.
- You are inquisitive, curious, and approach work with humility, determination, and grit.
- You are passionate about helping people through technology.
- You are a technology enthusiast, inspired by constant innovation and re-imagining the future. Whether you code, or just get excited the latest and greatest - there's a place for you with Solution Engineering!
- You value inclusivity and equality for all - in your community and where you work.
- Flexibility to travel to customer on-sites
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.