Senior Salesforce Software Engineer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The internal Production Operations Engineering (ProdOpsEng) team at Salesforce is seeking a talented and experienced software engineer to work on our internal, world-class collaboration and productivity toolset used by our internal management for managing headcount and resource allocation. As a software engineer, you will specialize in building responsive designs for scale and performance on top of the Salesforce platform on the latest releases with instant feedback from over 25,000 engineers. We drive our product by the user experience and need someone with the skills and passion that can push the vision forward. Engineers at Salesforce believe the things that separate a great engineer from a merely adequate one are passion, goals, character and personality, in addition to their specific technical skills.
Experience/Skills Required -
- 3-5+ years of experience programming on the Salesforce platform ( Apex, LWC, Aura and Visualforce)
- Experience with one or more Salesforce API’s (REST, Bulk, SOAP, Platform Events, Streaming etc)
- Extensive understanding of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns such as MVC
- Extensive understanding of HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Expertise with relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
- Experience with data modeling design
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment such as source code control, continuous deployment, release management
Experience/Skills Desired -
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Salesforce DX
- Experience in building LWC components
- Experience developing on the Salesforce platform & API’s
- Certifications in Salesforce Platform and/or Java
- Understanding of various user-based security models
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $122,600 to $201,700.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $133,800 to $220,000.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.