To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Interpret and apply understanding of Leave of Absence, Salesforce policies and practices, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, and clarification for employees.
- Use Concierge knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for Leave of Absence -related matters to aid in Tier 0 and Tier 1 resolution.
- Consults with Benefits department, Payroll, ESBPs, Salesforce legal counsel, as necessary.
- Track, report and analyze case trends using Service Cloud, a Salesforce technology-based case management system.
- Lead or participate on special projects/programs requiring Leave of Absence specialist input.
- Evangelist of continued adoption of the shared services Tier 2 model.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in accordance with Health
- Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in human resources, including leave including leave management/employee benefit experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience in a centralized employee relations or human resource function preferred.
- Ability to build, develop, implement and engage in new service delivery approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully within ambiguity, multiple priorities and a constantly changing environment. Adept understanding of client motivations and business difficulties; leverages inputs to influence business decisions.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high growth technology company.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, practices, procedures and business plan.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve delivery of services.
- Works independently and collaboratively; receives moderate guidance on day-to-day work and results.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.