Financial Services Solution/Enterprise Architect (Professional Services Pre-Sales)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for an experienced solution/enterprise architect to join our professional services pre-sales team. As a pre-sales solution/enterprise architect, you will play an important role by providing solution design & technical expertise throughout the sales process. You will work & collaborate closely with the professional services sales team (Account Partners & Engagement Managers) and engage with potential prospects & customers to understand their challenges, pain points requirements, propose tailored solutions, and demonstrate the value of our offerings. This position requires a deep understanding of salesforce products, industry expertise, excellent communication skills, and a consultative approach.
- Work closely with the professional services sales team to identify and qualify opportunities, understand customer needs, and create effective solution & implementation proposals.
- Conduct discovery sessions and workshops with potential customers to gather requirements, assess business challenges, and propose innovative solutions.
- Create compelling presentations, & proposals to showcase the value and benefits of professional services.
- Provide solution & technical guidance and support to the sales team throughout the sales cycle, addressing technical inquiries, & responding to RFPs/RFIs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to provide thought leadership and effectively position our solutions.
- Proven experience as a solution\enterprise architect with a strong understanding of SaaS technologies, cloud platforms, and SaaS project implementation
- Proven & relevant advisory, delivery & implementation experience in salesforce products
- Proven & relevant experience in banking & financial institutes industry in the remit of enterprise/solution architect
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions & implementation approaches to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements, identify business challenges, and translate them into innovative and effective solution designs.
- Ability to travel within ASEAN region (25%)
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- INSPIRING LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, great storyteller
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic problem solver; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a great teammate that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.