Sr. Business Analyst, Customer and GTM Data Projects
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Trusted business data is the foundation for Salesforce to know our customers, meet our business goals, and innovate with intelligence and AI capabilities. This role will support our Customer & Go-to-Market Data Projects team on a multi-year journey to transform our business user experience in our core Salesforce instance. The Senior Business Analyst will understand the business processes and underlying data that impact our user experience, operational efficiency, and ability to fuel insights and AI. The Senior Business Analyst will participate in cross-functional requirements workshops, own requirements alignment, documentation, and approvals, and will become an expert with the functional lead in all aspects of the Account and Contact workstream.
This role must excel in drawing out the business’ point of view and pain points while balancing that with innovative product offerings and solutions to truly revolutionize the business experience. They must act independently and be able to own the analysis, recommendations, and impacts of assigned projects. This person must also be able to be successful in an unstructured, geographically distributed, team-oriented environment.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with Sales users or administering the Sales user experience through a transformational program. The right candidate should be able to think of out-of-the-box approaches to solving business problems as no two problems are the same. The individual must demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and be prepared to roll their sleeves up to get the job done! Our team moves fast, so the ideal candidate will know how to ask the right questions to get help and remove roadblocks.
- Participate in all pre-build workshops, pre and post workshop meetings with Functional Lead and experience design/storyboarding workshops
- Business analysis and insight to build a point of view, drive alignment across the business, and ensure all documentation is clear and complete
- Collaborate across the business to develop a holistic understanding of end-to-end business process and pain points
- Summarize complex analysis in simple story-telling slides which makes it easier for stakeholders to understand the approach.
- Create BRDs to define overall goals, problems we’re solving, requirements, and cross-functional dependencies for each feature
- Create UAT test plans; participate in testing; report on and propose solutions for pass/fail test cases
- Proactively manage action items to closure, creatively manage and clear ambiguity
Required skills & experience:
- 2-3 years of business analyst experience
- Understanding of the Sales Process
- Knowledge of the Salesforce Sales Cloud object model
- Ability to work across multiple teams and build relationships to understand business operational process complexities
- Experience with complex delivery programs - consulting experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Business / Mathematics or similar field
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, ability to perform well under pressure, and ability to work independently
- Experience on AI projects and interest in intelligent use of AI
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to proactively QA your own work to ensure quality standards and requirements are met
- Ability to identify & communicate road blocks proactively
- Attention to Detail: hashtag (#) your favorite Excel formula somewhere on your resume.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Project Management experience
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.