Talent Attraction Partner (CONTRACT)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Talent Attraction organization activates and mobilizes the most qualified talent across the globe with velocity at scale. We are a nimble team who are deeply attuned to the talent needs of the business and can shift to drive on-demand talent in a systemized repeatable delivery model. We are champions and advocates for our candidates, ensuring our talent pool matches the world in which we live. We amplify our impact through deep assessments, maintaining our integrity and value as talent experts.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results focused Sales Talent Attraction Partner (TAP) to join our dynamic team. In partnership with Talent Delivery, you will own the candidate journey from initial engagement through to delivering a qualified pipeline . You will attract, engage, nurture and assess a diverse pool of top talent from a range of channels and sources, while ensuring a seamless and unified experience for all partners. You will do this by prioritizing impactful top of the funnel activities, accelerating representation goals, and delivering efficiencies & flexibility to support global surges.
- You will attract and engage with candidates from all channels - inbound applicants, internal applicants, referrals, and outbound sourced candidates
- You will conduct deep assessments with candidates from all sources, driving exceptional candidate experiences and delivering the best quality talent for Salesforce.
- You will cultivate relationships with candidates for immediate and future opportunities while enriching our talent pools in our CRM to ensure we are able to nurture talent effectively and match top talent to our roles.
- You will submit fully assessed qualified talent to your Recruiting counterparts who will match, coach, advocate and convert talent.
- 3+ years of Sales Recruiting or Sourcing experience
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels across teams and functions to advocate for talent, drive efficiencies, and improve productivity
- Track record of successfully delivering against assigned goals within a given timeline and flawlessly performing in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to build, cultivate, and activate (long-term) relationships with internal & external partners
- Ability to work independently as well as part of global, cross regional teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Knowledgeable and passionate about sourcing techniques, tools, processes and initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, project, task and administrative skills
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation by bringing fresh perspective and ideas to the team and client groups
- Naturally curious, loves learning and ability to turn that into deep assessments of talent based on competencies
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.