Sr. Director, Solution Engineering
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Senior Director, Solution Engineering CBS_Proserve + Staffing
LOCATION: New York, McLean, SF, Chicago, Atlanta
We seek a highly motivated Director/Sr. Director to lead the CBS Pro Serv/Staffing Solution Engineering Team. The role will be responsible for leading a high-performing Solution Engineering organization and driving a differentiated enterprise go-to-market that will uniquely position CBS for sustainable growth. The solutions leader will partner with the SVP & AVPs to optimize pipeline and ACV.
This role will require a deep understanding of the business, technical depth across Salesforce’s product offerings, participating in strategic deals, and running programs/solutions initiatives at scale. Being able to collaborate and influence stakeholders in sales leadership, industry, product, customer success, marketing, and strategy teams will also be key to success.
The right candidate brings the ability to translate and deliver on the digital vision of our customers. You have:
* Defined a digital strategy and brought it to life through customer journeys, future state solutions/technical fit, capability models, and value-driven roadmaps
* Leveraged digital disciplines (e.g. agile scrum teams) to ensure successful outcomes
* Excellent communication skills and are comfortable collaborating with business leaders and executives
* The ability to travel ~50%
The successful candidate will provide strategic thinking and thought leadership that inspires leaders to innovate and transform. You will apply broad technical knowledge with business acumen to support account teams in building customer intimacy, bold POVs, and strong executive engagement.
* Extensive experience working in and leading across complex Solution Engineering organizations
* Experience in a technology consulting environment, and/or equivalent transformation experience
* Deep experience working across the multiple facets of our 360-degree relationships with our SI + Strategy partners
* Experience taking strategy to implementation; proven ability to define a clear vision and roadmap that is challenging, but achievable and motivating to our customers
* Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Ability to build trust and approach problems from a curious, ready-to-learn perspective
* Strong change manager with the ability to lead a team effectively through ambiguity
* Able to work creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
* Demonstrated love for technology and keeping up with the rapid advances
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $223,160 to $298,480.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $223,160 to $298,480.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.