Senior Director of Content Experience, Service Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEnterprise Technology & Infrastructure
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Content Experience (CX) team is looking for a Senior Director to lead our growing team in India. You’ll manage a talented group of managers and writers responsible for creating critical documentation and user-assistance for Salesforce products. Our content includes in-app user assistance, UI text, online help, developer guides, videos, hands-on learning modules, and more. You're an excellent match if you're a self-directed and curious problem solver; you enjoy empowering people and teams to do their best work; and you're passionate about communicating how to use technology to achieve key business goals.
- Inspire, coach, mentor, and provide professional development for your team of managers and writers
- Work with Content Experience and cross-functional teams and stakeholders to determine direction and priorities for your team
- Oversee content strategy and ensure coverage and quality
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new writers as the team grows
- Be a leader and contribute to overall Content Experience direction and priorities
- 5+ years experience managing people leaders
- 5+ years experience managing content producers
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and team development skills
- Sound judgment and strong decision-making ability
- Strong customer advocacy skills
- Great organizational abilities
- Cross-functional team experience and influence
- Track record of improving existing styles, processes, and teams
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or communications field
- Experience documenting SaaS applications or enterprise-class client/service software
- Experience with source control software such as Perforce or GitHub
- Experience with authoring tools such as Oxygen
- Knowledge of DITA
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or communications field or equivalent work experience
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.