Software Engineering PMTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Design and build data processing, data mining and machine learning systems that run at scale.
- Build fast changing web apps, big data infrastructures, and real time APIs managing a high traffic.
- Provide thought leadership in technologies and system architecture and drive innovation.
- Lead by example, mentor and provide technical guidance to junior members of the team.
- Contribute to Open Source solutions and communities we use wherever you can.
- Work with product manager to help shape data science products and offerings and offer technical inputs.
Your Skills and Qualities
- Understand the fundamentals of computer science including programming principles, design patterns, databases fundamentals, and distributed systems.
- 10 or more years of related experience and strong knowledge of Machine Learning.
- Obsess with clean and elegant solutions but do not over engineer.
- Ability to multi-task, and can quickly switch context and be able to work on multiple projects.
- Make things work and get things done.
- Like working and being part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Familiar with many programming languages preferably Scala, Java or Python.
- Expert in “big data” technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $193,200 to $280,200.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $210,800 to $305,600.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.