Sales Development Representative (New Grad)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
START DATE(S)*: January 2, 2024
*Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; start dates listed here may or may not have an immediate opening at the time of your application.
*Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; some of the locations listed here may or may not have an immediate opening at the time of your application. Please note that we do not offer relocation assistance.
ROLE OVERVIEW AND IMPACT:
Are you looking for a fulfilling career empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way? As a Sales Development Representative, you will join our elite sales team and do just that! You will learn how to evangelize Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and World’s #1 CRM, by researching and identifying net-new business opportunities — you will have a direct impact in our revenue generation goals. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your core sales skills and business acumen as you work alongside industry sales leaders.
We hire driven individuals who thrive in a challenging and ambiguous environment, who know that they can succeed in a fast-paced, client-facing sales career, and are comfortable with achieving/exceeding metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and sales quotas.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role serves as the entry-level role into a client-facing sales career at Salesforce and is designed to be your first look into how we sell Salesforce products. Our SDR team supports our sales teams by assisting them through fielding inbound inquiries. Successful SDRs critically think and learn through coaching from their mentors, build upon, and improve their skills throughout their tenure in this role.
The Sales Development Representative will generate new business pipeline and interest through calling on inbound leads.
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to help move along qualified pipeline through the sales cycle
- Discovering business initiatives and acting as their internal advocate
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs
- Speaking to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Managing a high volume of inbound leads with a strategy on prioritization of your leads
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
- Must be within less than 1-year of having completed a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree from the start date of this role
- Long-term interest in a client-facing sales career
- Competitive spirit and the drive for results
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and the resourceful ability to take initiative
- Coachable and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous internship or full-time corporate sales experience
- B2B software sales experience is a plus
- Fluent language skills in English and French, both written and verbal, are a plus
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.