Manager, Data Quality and Health Analytics
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce has an enterprise-wide charter focused on data management capabilities, including Data Management Maturity, Data Strategy, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Operations, Data Platforms, and Data Literacy. The team’s mission is to ensure that every decision-maker at Salesforce has timely access to the trusted data they need to increase margin and to guide us to increased revenue.
The Manager, Data Quality and Health Analytics will assist in defining the data quality strategy for the company, with the goal of opening revenue opportunities and mitigating costs.
This role will be responsible for standing up data quality and health dashboards for the company by:
* Partnering across business and technology stakeholders to define personas for data health/quality dashboard use, as well as all stakeholder requirements
* Incorporating stakeholder requirements to define data health/quality dashboard specifications and coordinate the build of these assets
* Representing Data Governance, Risk and Quality team to document the data quality approach for new data-related projects
* Building and leading development of Tableau dashboards/scorecards for data health, data compliance monitoring, enterprise data quality and issue monitoring
* Leading the development of procedures and best practices for the implementation of data quality within federated data management teams
* Participating in the data quality and data health strategy for the company
* Experience building and executing data quality dashboards or scorecards
* Strong data quality background that includes use of common enterprise data quality tools
* Deep understanding of technology environments that data quality tools and processes need to sit over top of or be engrained within
* Experience building dashboards in Tableau, using Ataccama, and strong experience with SQL
* Strong business and technical communication skills
* Curiosity to experiment, innovate to drive continuous improvement
* Ability to be agile, proactive, and comfortable with ambiguous specifications
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.