Software Engineering SMTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Business Technology connects people and technology to transform work at Salesforce! We deliver business outcomes that fuel growth, drive competitive advantage, and empower our employees and customers globally! BT’s scope stretches beyond traditional IT: We are also strategic partners, advocating for the best outcomes for our customers, always innovating, and helping to improve how we do business going forward!
We lead all aspects of technology strategy, Salesforce on Salesforce, customer and partner enablement, applications engineering, infrastructure, collaboration, enterprise operations, architecture, and program enablement. We are Customer Zero, the best example of Salesforce products delivered globally, at scale, sustainably.
Salesforce Business Technology is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (SMTS) to join our CLM team providing self-service capabilities to our partners and customers. You will be working with a group of best-in-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build scalable features and integrations on the Salesforce, Mulesoft, and CLM platforms! Come grow with us in an environment where professional development is encouraged, volunteerism is the norm, and innovation is a daily occurrence. We value Trust, Scale, and Integration. We relentlessly pursue these values with the help of modern, lean, and self-governing Scrum teams.
- Design, develop, and deliver solutions on force.com (Salesforce, Customization, Salesforce flows, Apex, LWC, SOQL) and Mulesoft,
- Contract life cycle management experience
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- Develop application code that meet acceptance criteria
- Participate in product and feature design with product team and business partners
- Design applications based on common design patterns and standard process algorithms
- Plan, design, and improve automation framework, utilities and tools
- Reviews and collaborates with Architects on designs
- Develops technical designs with any vital automation strategies
- Collaborates with Product Owner to clarify functionality in stories
- Collaborates with SMEs to acquire guidance for development
- Develops stories, data mappings, test cases, and success criteria which advise development
- Understands and can build/deploy code through approved channels
- Tests application code through the use of established methods, unit tests, smoke tests, Functional & Integration tests
- Committed to and responsible for the iteration goals
- Participate in and contribute to code reviews
- Work with geographically distributed engineers, business analysts and product owners for product delivery
- Ensure developed features meet design and code quality standards while fulfilling customer requirements
- 6+ years of experience developing on Salesforce platform
- Experience developing on Mulesoft platform
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Experience implementing sophisticated technical projects
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices and tools including Git and Jenkins
- Expertise in design of sophisticated data models and relational database languages
- Experience with web services integration through SOAP or REST
- Proven track record to lead and influence the design approach on new applications and features
- Understanding of various user based security models
- Ability to mentor and develop junior team members
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to be a great teammate, empower people, ensure accountability and achieve results
- Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.