Technical Architect - Financial Services / Banking / FSC Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
he Technical Architect will support the full implementation lifecycle, from scoping to deployment in an evolving ecosystem consisting of clients and partners. The Technical Architect will be responsible for successfully designing and building the Salesforce industry-specific Financial Services solutions, particularly using Salesforce FSC Cloud.
The Technical Architect maintains an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem. As a Technical Architect, you will become a deep product guide with Industry Financial Services Cloud applications, having strong focus on salesforce platform (e.g. Sales, Service, Community, and Einstein Clouds) and work closely with our sales and delivery teams to ensure customer success.
- Working closely with Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects, and directly with clients and IT development staff to architect technology solutions to meet client needs and ensure the software product is leveraged correctly and the go-forward solution is easy to maintain and meets best practices. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, contributing to creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Effective in understanding business needs and distilling the information into business and technical requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (sales/pre-sales, engineering, other services teams, etc.) to help customers maximize the value of their Salesforce Industry products and services.
- Designing transformational technology solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices.
- Leading and mentoring the development and QA teams on the project.
- Responsible for the application design, development, and support of Salesforce-related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation, and best-practice methodologies; the candidate will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce-related projects from inception through production support.
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
- Responsible for creating, delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, LWC, and J2EE technologies.
- Advocate and implement best practice development methodology to drive quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Develop POCs or help customers and partners with complex coding tasks.
- Identify and lead internal initiatives to grow the consulting practice; contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.
- With over 10 years of experience, you should possess significant knowledge in developing technology solutions and have a track record of collaborating effectively within development teams, preferably utilizing Agile development techniques.
- Extensive experience and understanding of the Financial Services (Banking/Lending) and Insurance (Life and General) Sector and the need for digital disruption.
- You have designed and implemented Financial Services (Banking/Lending) and Insurance (Life and General) Solutions, automation, and application processes.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of implementing front office and back office processes in the above Financial Services businesses.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations for Financial Services businesses.
- Experience leading teams in the analysis of complex problems, and the design and implementation of related solutions.
- Expertise in one or multiples of → Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC), Salesforce Industries Insurance Quoting, Sales/Service/Experience Cloud, and Vlocity OmniStudio
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools with end-to-end implementation experience in building CRM solutions.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, Salesforce.com s-controls. and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Workflow, Process Builders, and Lightning Flow.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Lightning, VisualForce, Flex, and LWC.
- Ability to define the system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Understanding of DevOps and Release Management for large-scale transformation projects.
- A self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, and internal team members
- In-depth understanding of key finance and banking processes, including Customer onboarding, Loan processing, mortgage Lending , Credit Card processing, Risk and Compliance , Customer Servicing etc
- In-depth knowledge of Life and General Insurance processes in industry-specific solutions (e.g. customer onboarding, product configuration, ratting models, quote, policy management/administration, underwrite, claims, provider network management, etc.)
- Data modeling, Process modeling tools, and best practices
- Finance Service Cloud (FSC), SFI Insurance and Health Quoting, Sales/Service/Experience Cloud, Ominstudio
- DevOps and Release management
- Salesforce/Apex, Apex Design Patterns, Triggers, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Process Builders, Visualforce, Lightning, LWC
- Integration Architecture, API’s,
- Platform Security, Identity and Access Management , Sharing and Transparency
- Data Architecture and Management
- Architectural Design Patterns
DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATION
- Salesforce Certification Preferred (Admin, Developer, FSC Accredited Professional, Omnistudio)
- Integration Architecture
- Platform Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Sharing and Transparency
- Data Architecture and Management
- Solid understanding of financial industry regulations.
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Product Owner
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or a related field
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.