Resource Manager: Senior Analyst
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Our team is recruiting! What are we looking for?
The Resource Management team are responsible for managing the staffing life cycle, globally, for services engagements. Resource Managers source and allocate consultants across Services roles. We do so by monitoring, validating and routing resource requests, focusing on increasing utilization of internal resources and customer success. Resource Managers drive alignment/agreement between collaborators (e.g. Services Leadership, People Managers, Account Partners and Project Team (Project Managers &/or Engagement Managers) in order to assign/staff services engagements.
Key areas of responsibility include: Demand Management, Resource Management, Analysis and Narration of Business health.
We are looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in a resource management role who has analytical and problem-solving skills that can balance changing priorities. This role will see the Senior Analyst take ownership of a European region, which includes building positive relationships with stakeholders and coordinating with other functions and understanding and articulating the regions Demand V Supply , bench, risks and operating position.
- Reviewing Pipeline/Opportunities and Projects- Review upcoming requirements, closures, renewals and ensure start dates align to capacity
- Assignment Planning/Alignment - Named resources added as Suggested Resources where appropriate
- Opportunity Closure Data Hygiene- Check Resource Requests to confirm Status, date alignments and skills
- Resource Capacity - Reviewing internal resource availability and skills
- Identifying capacity shortfalls and evaluate/engage global alternatives and/or Partner Management
- Resource Allocation - Managing, assigning and replacing resources
- Forecast Review - Schedule Management / Load Balancing
Analytical Reporting / Health of the Business
- Bench Insights- Produce narrative on Bench by Resource / Practice
- Utilization Reporting - Write trend narrative on utilization
- Capacity Reporting - Compose narrative on capacity plans, highlighting supply/demand or skills profile challenges
- Opportunity Reporting - Provide reporting on open Resource Requests
- Centralize and Lead regional staffing meetings with Services Management to review and align resources against Resource Requests for current opportunities
- Produce content for Quarterly Business Reviews and weekly Services insights, understanding and delivering performance statistics for the business position in a format consumable by all of our partners
- Assign staff to projects, balancing the needs of the project with the skills availability and development needs of staff members
- Help to drive the utilization of the team by developing creative solutions to staff projects when resource availability is constrained
Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
Office based/ Hybrid working
Benefits & Perks:
Check out our benefits site (https://salesforcebenefits.com/international.html) that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
Visit for the full breakdown!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.