Sales Programs Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. At the heart of this growth is a wealth of quality pipeline of prospects and customers built around our prestigious portfolio.
The Sales Programs role is instrumental within the Sales organisation and features a mix of Demand Generation planning/co-ordination/execution based on Pipeline analysis and participation in the sales leadership as a key partner.
You will be part of an outstanding team, where partnership and collaboration is cultivated by all, across borders and groups.
We are looking for a hardworking, driven and innovative individual. The individual should:
* Craft and deliver a programmatic and scalable approach to Pipe Generation and Pipe Progression through Sales Programs tailored by industry, segment, and business priority to improve pipegen, progression and ACV
* Drive the pipeline planning process including the quarterly Dem Gen Planning process and the liaison with Marketing and Enablement
* Proactively and continuously analyse pipeline performance, identifying the highest priority areas for action and driving actions to address
* Collaborate with EMEA Sales Programs counterparts and drive the creation and deployment of standard methodologies
* Drive operational excellence: set standard methodology for all areas of pipe generation and progression and build accountability and ownership for the use of standard processes.
* Pragmatic problem solver, with a bias to action and “getting things done”. Passionate about driving business outcomes and change at the ground level.
* Executive presence and demonstrated success building positive relationships with senior partners and influencing and collaborating in cross-functional environments.
* Ability to creatively solve problems with limited resources and input. Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment (sense of urgency, ability to adjust on the fly to unplanned situations, 80/20 top down approach and own PoV)
* Courageous communicator translating business insights into practical recommendations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.