Chief Customer Transformation Advisor (CCTA)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
What if you were empowered to solve the most complex business problems that companies face today? What if you could collaborate with teams of dedicated and passionate individuals to craft innovative architectures and transformational strategies? … Sounds like fiction, you say? Absolutely not! Welcome to Salesforce!
Chief Customer Transformation Advisor (CCTA) is a customer-facing enterprise-wide expert with broad technical skills, deep industry knowledge, and unparalleled business insight. The CCTA supports sales teams in developing Salesforce value propositions that align with our customers’ business strategies on digital transformation and cloud adoption. The CCTA is a domain expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics. CCTAs are expected to have strong sales skills and use proven consultative approaches to engage with customers and define their transformation journey along with steps to get there.
Here is a list that highlights a CCTA's day job:
• Assist the customer in business planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity. Understand customer needs, company's products/services and match them with best in class technology to define a north-star target state.
* Help to define prioritization and sequencing of the transformation by proposing a strategic roadmap that leads to the target state. Lead key discussions about change programs from both business and technical perspectives.
• Determine which Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage in customer's architecture landscape, based upon product knowledge, industry experience, industry standard Enterprise Architect (EA) frameworks, and Salesforce EA methodologies
• Clearly articulate business architecture (mission/vision, capability models, capability assessments) and technical architecture (current and future state diagrams, solution standard methodologies, reference architectures, design patterns).
• Provide reliable and trusted -data rich- points of view of relatable customer transformations in the industry i.e. how other customers with similar needs have succeeded in their transformation.
• Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs and technical requirements documents
• Travel to customer engagements. This position may be assigned to support one or more geographies and account teams.
• Actively engage with account executives and solution engineers to develop opportunities for customer-facing enterprise architecture engagements. Continuously promote and communicate the value of Enterprise Architecture both within the solution engineering community, as well as within the broader sales and customer success organizations.
• Participate in all appropriate product/sales training, certifications, educational sessions and industry summits to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
• Share engagement experience with the internal audiences and enrich collective IP. Conduct architecture workshops and other enablement sessions. Mentor and guide junior enterprise architects.
*Work within a matrix-style organisation, collaborating across multiple teams and customers.
• A trusted advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts and their teams as they look to move their business to a cloud architecture. Acting as the Account CTO
• A true asset to Salesforce due to broad and deep knowledge of business and technical architecture across all relevant domains.
• B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent
• 8+ years experience in either software, system or enterprise architecture disciplines
• Good understanding of and ability to discuss cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
• Good understanding of enterprise application integration technologies as well as common EA topics such as person based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc.
• Good understanding of security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
•Familiar with Industry or vertical solutions a plus
.Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
• Articulate recommendations and ideas with crisp written and verbal communication skills
• 2-3 years in a pre-sales role or customer-facing consultative role
• Experience with and deep understanding of key business drivers and technical architecture
• Working knowledge of Salesforce's platform capabilities, hosting infrastructure, security and integration capabilities
• Experience with and exposure to architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
. Familiar with design thinking and similar principles
• Familiar with relevant (regional, vertical, etc.) data privacy, risk management, and compliance requirements
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.