Senior Specialist, Salesforce Innovation Center
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Leaders from the world’s most respected brands trust Salesforce to solve today’s digital imperative and uncover tomorrow’s potential. The Salesforce Innovation Center (SIC) brings our top executives and experts together with C-suite customers to partner on the path ahead. We design strategic, customer-centric discussions that reimagine what’s possible, inspire change, and enable companies to work smarter, collaborate better, and build deeper relationships.
The Salesforce Innovation Center (SIC) is looking for a Senior Specialist to join the team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a brand new team and help launch our established SIC program in a new market. This person will be responsible for experiential and agenda components that will help bring customer’s meeting goals and vision to life. This role requires someone who identifies as a self starter and can take on tasks and projects with minimal direction. This person should be comfortable time managing their day to meet deliverable deadlines. In this role you will work cross-functionally with other SIC team members and other internal Salesforce teams.
- Align with SIC partners and sales team to gain deeper understanding of meeting objectives/goals
- Main point of contact for sales teams regarding logistics and experiential components of the meeting as well as discussion leader/agenda updates
- Translate goals of the meeting into a compelling invitation for our internal discussion leaders and executives
- Source and schedule all internal discussion leaders/executives for each meeting and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Own all experiential components for each customer meeting. This includes catering orders, dinner/reception reservations offsite or onsite with our partner teams, volunteer activations & enhanced meetings experiences, etc.
- Manage an executive-level experience for customers and internal discussion leaders from arrival to departure
- SIC liaison between all partner teams. Maintain relationships with Real Estate & Workplace Services, Security, Health & Safety and Business Technology
- Create and print name tents and set up conference rooms to be customer-ready with printed materials, notebooks, pens and any additional equipment needed for the meeting
- Pre-register customer’s through our guest management system, Traction
- Greet Salesforce executives & customers upon arrival to the Salesforce Innovation Center and manage all front desk operations
- Throughout the day, manage and monitor the SIC floor. Direct customers, employees & executives to conference rooms and assist with baggage, coats & coffee machine
- Input meeting data into Salesforce. This includes all logistics, meeting costs, customer attendees, discussion leaders, etc..
- Keep the floor organized and assist with all real estate and operational projects
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Customer service, events or hospitality experience
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively
- Exceptional teammate with a passion for learning
- Proficiency in Google Mail, Google Calendar and Slack
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, adaptable, and meticulous
- Ability to be onsite at the Chicago SIC up to 5 days a week
- Experience with Salesforce technology
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.