Mobile Engineering (IOS)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Are you interested in working on a mobile product that is a mission-critical part of field service delivery to some of the world's largest companies and a growing base of hundreds of thousands of users? We aim to transform the field service industry by empowering our customer workforce with mobile-first, offline-first, extensible apps that help them work more efficiently. Our fast growing applications are used by hundreds of thousands of mobile workers around the world. Each mobile worker depends on our product to deliver excellent service in even the most remote areas across a wide variety of industries. We are looking for talented engineers to join our growing team.
Our engineers are always learning new things and looking to improve our products and also the way we deliver our products. We pride ourselves on writing high-quality code and maintainable systems that make our lives easier across the technology stack. Every engineer works on exciting, meaningful projects that impact our technical and product strategy. We work closely with every team member to ensure they have a career path that suits their interests and passions and offers maximum impact for our customers.
We're building a team of talented and thoughtful people who will work together to build an enduring business that will change the way people in the field deliver service.
What we look for:
- Experience writing Swift and Objective-C for iOS.
- Proven ability to bring mobile software to market (having an app available in the App Store for which you were a key contributor is a big plus).
- Expertise and interest in designing, building, and maintaining features and libraries on iOS.
- Excel in a collaborative, remote-first, team environment.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and implement unfamiliar technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality.
- Experience with C++ or Android is a plus.
- Proven ability to navigate large enterprise environments as part of a global team
- Self-motivated and innovative problem solver.
- Positive attitude and focused on continuously improving the team, the product, and the company.
What you'll do:
- You'll use a blend of Swift/SwiftUI and some Objective-C to develop high-quality software that delights our customers.
- Test and automate to ensure robust, high-quality software in each release.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment with some incredibly talented developers, solving challenging problems and helping eliminate obstacles as they appear.
- Assist our user experience team in designing innovative and highly usable mobile interfaces.
- Provide technical expertise in feature design and act as a guard of code and product quality.
- Prototype and build innovative features using the newest APIs and SDKs on the iOS platform.
- Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
We are a group of talented, empathetic people from various backgrounds where trust and teamwork are a focus. We pride ourselves on thoughtful communication and individual ownership. We aim to improve our team every day while maintaining a healthy balance for life outside the team.
What it's like to work here:
We provide Salesforce generous benefits
Excellent work and life balance
We seek out opportunities to send people to training for both technical and leadership skills
We actively work on ways to be more inclusive in our culture and in our hiring
Regular team charity outings, plus 7 days of volunteer time off (VTO) per year
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.