Alliances Technical Architect Director - MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As a MuleSoft Alliances Technical Architect Director, you will play a critical role in our strategic alliances program, working closely with our System Integrator (SI) partners to design and deliver ground breaking integration solutions using the MuleSoft platform. You will be the technical liaison between our company, MuleSoft, and our alliance partners, ensuring the successful implementation of integration projects. This role requires a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical Expertise: Become a domain expert on the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and associated technologies, staying up-to-date with the latest developments and standard methodologies.
- Solution Design: Collaborate with SI partners to understand their integration requirements and design innovative solutions using MuleSoft that meet their business needs.
- Pre-Sales Support: Assist the sales team in technical discussions, product demonstrations, and solution presentations.
- Proof of Concepts (PoCs): Develop and deliver PoCs to showcase the capabilities of MuleSoft and how it can address specific integration challenges.
- Training and Enablement: Provide training and enablement sessions to SI partners to ensure they have the skills and knowledge needed to successfully implement MuleSoft solutions.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and customer success, to ensure alignment on project goals and customer satisfaction.
- GTM Strategy: In collaboration with our SI Partners and Mulesoft PAMs and PSMs, develop key Go-To-Market plays, strategies, and offerings that will drive value in the marketplace.
- Proven experience with integration technologies, preferably MuleSoft or similar, and a strong understanding of integration patterns and standard processes.
- Experience in a customer-facing technical role, such as solutions engineering or consulting.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and API management is a plus.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for partner meetings and events.
- Specific industry knowledge is preferred
- MuleSoft Certified Developer certification is highly desirable.
If you are a passionate about making a significant impact in the world of integration, we'd love to hear from you!
At Salesforce we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all ages, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ candidates, and people from multi-cultural backgrounds. Salesforce Australia is committed to walking together with the Traditional Custodians of this land, Australia’s First Nations peoples, as we forge a path to reconciliation. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.