Sr. Manager, LATAM People Services & Operations
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Sr. Manager, LATAM People Services & Operations will lead a team of impactful Employee Success professionals driving continuous improvement in order to scale and ensure an employee experience that is second to none. In this role the Sr. Manager will drive deeper collaboration with our Centers of Expertise by using innovative processes and bringing to bear technology. Reporting to the Vice President, People Services, this leader will participate in global shared services strategy, delivering results and an efficient and effective employee experience. As we see unprecedented growth, we are looking for a leader to build our LATAM operations to the next level of maturity.
* Ensure clear service level standards that define expectations and create accountability for delivering enhanced value through ES Services.
* Identify and execute initiatives that improve the company’s ability to serve and build relationships with its employees.
* Develop influential relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organization to understand the business and create the appropriate end-customer solutions.
* Own department performance and maintain continual internal and external reviews to ensure that all issues are resolved in accordance with company policies.
* Manage and empower the team, provide mentorship and guidance to support team building and to ensure a culture of excellence, execution and accountability.
* Champion employee development to ensure the highest level of morale and productivity through proper coaching, employee development, communications, and challenging assignments.
* Direct operational delivery by establishing priorities with the leadership team and delegating work, and ensuring optimal allocation of resources across the team
* Serve as a point of escalation for significant operational issues and lead resolution
* Drive case analysis and issue trends, find opportunities for both process improvement and enhancement of services
* Leverage and implement new technologies to reinforce service delivery in collaboration with ES Business Partners and other Centers of Excellence
* Lead process improvement to improve efficiency, optimize service delivery and ensure a high-quality experience for employees and colleagues.
* 7 years experience in human resources including experience in shared services and/or HR operations role.
* 5 years of prior leadership experience managing multiple teams.
* HRIS experience required, with Workday preferred.
* Ability to create and articulate a customer-centric vision, as well as gain buy-in and collaboration across the organization.
* Proven track record of success in leading and developing leaders and high performing teams.
* A resilient focus on employee development through continuous coaching and feedback.
* Extensive knowledge and experience building and managing an internal HR Shared Services model across multiple countries in LATAM
*Bilingual Spanish and English required.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.