Sr. Product Manager - Business Technology Sales
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Business Technology connects people and technology to transform the future of work at Salesforce. Guided by our core values of Trust, Customer Success, Equality, Innovation, and Sustainability, we deliver business outcomes that fuel growth, drive competitive advantage, and empower our employees and customers globally. BT’s scope stretches beyond traditional IT: We are also strategic partners, advocating for the best outcomes for our customers, always innovating, and helping to craft the future of work.
We lead all aspects of technology strategy, Salesforce on Salesforce, customer and partner enablement, applications engineering, infrastructure, collaboration, enterprise operations, architecture, and program enablement. We are Customer Zero, the best example of Salesforce products delivered globally, at scale, sustainably.
We are looking for an experienced IT Product Manager who has deep implementation skills with Sales Cloud and Slack, and is enthusiastic about leading the design, execution and strategy for effective, scalable, end-to-end business solutions for our internal world-class Sales organization at Salesforce. This is a rare opportunity to help Salesforce’s Sales organization be productive using Salesforce technology, so they can focus their time on selling. This role will also focus on telling the Salesforce on Salesforce story as Customer Zero.
- Deliver the Salesforce on Salesforce story of using our own products that help support our internal Sales organization
- Work with Senior Executive collaborators to create executive presentations, drive alignment and deliver multi-layered capabilities; assess, initiate, prioritize, refine, and drive scalable technology solutions
- Anticipates and plans future business capabilities according to market trends, user and customer feedback, architectural roadmaps, and product/service performance
- Deliver business value driven, scalable, and innovative solutions involving integrations using our internal Salesforce Sales Cloud and Slack platforms
- Manage delivery expectations with internal customers, driving a multi-tier communication cadence with stakeholders at the executive and operational level
- Create, and groom a backlog of well-formed stories for implementation by the scrum team(s) involved in delivery
- Manage and communicate tradeoff decisions between scope and schedule
- Help the business determine solution/feature return on investment in the context of prioritization.
- Navigate sophisticated situations involving multiple parties, rapidly assessing context and driving the right resources to resolution
- Find opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new processes/policies
- Strong product management skills in building and delivering on enterprise scale products for Sales
- See opportunities across the enterprise to scope, prioritize and roadmap their implementation
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap incorporating projects, features and other key initiatives
- Work proactively to predict and minimize potential issues before they arise, and resolve those that do in a timely manner
- Communicate at both the business and technical level (written and verbal)
Requirements / Skills Desired:
- 8+ years demonstrated ability with Salesforce implementation (CRM, Sales Cloud, Slack, Platform) in product management roles
- Experience with executive presentations and storytelling, presenting complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Sales automation, Sales productivity tools and processes especially in areas of Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account Management, Slack. Knowledge of Sales GTM processes, Lead to Cash GTM processes
- Salesforce system implementations and solution architecture for global companies with complex business processes.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and team building experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, Sales Cloud Consultant Certification, Service Cloud Certification, Slack Admin Certification
- Knowledge in Salesforce architecture components, principles, procedures and practices
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $156,800 to $215,600.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.