Strategy & Operations, Senior Analyst
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking an individual who is inquisitive, enjoys finding solutions to ambiguous challenges, and loves leading teams towards a common goal. In our work together we aim to be inquisitive, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
In this role, you will support our Business Technology leaders and our distributed team with various operational programs and employee initiatives. You will be responsible for working closely with key business collaborators to drive efforts from scoping through to delivery. You will apply strong communication, organization, program management, and analytical skills to design clear pathways and partnerships building the road ahead. You will approach work with a solution-oriented demeanour, integrity, and agility. This position requires a highly analytical mind, bias for action, close attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, a great attitude and work ethic. This is a great opportunity for a go-getter to advance their career.
- Become a trusted thought partner to business leaders, helping them evaluate options and turning ideas into results and obstacles into solutions.
- Lead the planning and execution (end-to-end) of various multi-dimensional efforts that shape and impact business operations, employee experience, and culture.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Assist with gathering, reporting, and analyzing of various organization metrics (workforce, headcount, attrition, time tracking).
- Assist with tracking hiring to meet monthly and quarterly Finance targets, along with committed workforce plan strategies.
- Assist with gathering information regarding contingent staff as it relates to financials and location strategy.
- Prepare executive staff meeting agendas, lead executive meetings, follow up with global teams on action items and deliverables.
- Support employee engagement and internal communications programs.
- Develop broad and deep cross-functional partnerships, with partners in various levels and organizations.
- Build out high visibility programs, with an eye for how to weave in connections to other in-flight projects creating opportunities for optimization and automation.
- Proactively work to resolve obstacles, apply creative problem-solving tactics and lead business partners through organisational change.
- Operate with efficiency, speed, and utilization of technology adapting to the changing landscape of how we work.
- Establish documentation, project plans, communications, and other needed artifacts for effective cross-functional team collaboration with an eye for continuous improvement and standard methodology.
- 4 years of Project/Program Management, Marketing, People/HR and/or Business Operations or related experience
- Experience in chipping in to successful projects with multiple collaborators, deliverables, and dependencies
- Flawless execution of activities, with high attention to detail, organization, and process
- Experience with data analysis and reporting; proven ability to analyze, present, and action on raw data (with emphasis on data integrity and accuracy)
- Ability to identify and automate manual processes to drive efficiencies
- Strong teamwork skills; an ability to offer suggestions and persuade on improvements to processes
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proven track record to work independently and manage the day-to-day program, as well as effectively influence others
- Skilled in Google suite and Salesforce products
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- A general fearlessness regarding the unknown, keen ability to focus, navigate, and function effectively through ambiguity
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.