MuleSoft Senior Technical Consultant
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Senior Technical Consultant on our Professional Services team, you will work hands on with our customers and partners to solve mission-critical business challenges using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. You will provide onsite technical guidance on MuleSoft implementation projects, evaluate the customer’s technical and functional requirements, and develop cost-effective solutions to provide customers with demonstrable returns.
As a subject-matter expert in the field, you will develop solutions to help customers realize their business goals and advise them on best practices for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid integration, and API management.
What you’ll achieve:
● Participate in MuleSoft Technical Product and Consulting Services training, methodology, and enablement
● Begin participation in field activities with clients by shadowing seasoned architects/senior consultants and practicing enablement gained from training
● Begin to execute MuleSoft implementations for customers and start on your journey to internalize business outcomes and business context relevance to MuleSoft implementation methodologies and approaches
● Complete MuleSoft technical certifications and fully ramp on technology and implementation methodologies; start to develop and contribute subject-matter expertise and project deliverables to architects to review for incorporation into internal knowledge exchanges
● Begin mentorship and guidance of junior services team members in our services organization
● Continue to provide delivery of projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational lifecycle
● Internalize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations and vet with Senior Architects to contribute to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing
● Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
● Contribute to technical brown bag sessions and publish reusable content to the field
● Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
What you’ll need to be successful:
● Three to six years minimum hands-on development experience implementing integration solutions
● Hands-on integration development experience with at least one of the following:
MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, Apigee)
● API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
● One or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
● Demonstrated experience implementing multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end
● Demonstrated ability to effectively implement solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
● Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
● Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
● Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
● Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
● Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within Region)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $122,600 to $168,700.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.