HLS Industry Advisor - Provider/Payvider
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Industry Advisor Director for Healthcare will roll into the Global Healthcare leader, owning the strategy for healthcare provider, payer and emerging markets as industry advisory in AMER. This role requires a strong point of view and supporting strategy for the healthcare market, as well as an understanding of industry trends, policy, and the importance of messaging for the US market. The role would also be involved in engaging with customers, partnering with the field leadership teams on strategic customer engagements, approaches and customized and localized enablement as well as being an advisor to the C-level executives at brands pre, during and post sales cycles to ensure we hear the voice of the customer and build long term relationships.
The ideal candidate will be recognized thought leader in the industry, have had first line business and technology responsibility and operational experience at within a health system or health plan.
They will demonstrate an understanding the actual end to end workings of a company, the pain points, needs and opportunities across different areas. They would also have a very clear knowledge and understanding of industry trends and how they translate into the realities of functional areas as well as a clear grasp of Salesforce's solutions and capabilities for this market and the ability to present our vision for the industry to a C-level audience.
This individual will work within the AMER region and also coordinate with the Industry and global partner teams around industry expertise, account planning and partner engagement. The role is a mix of deep industry knowledge, influence, strategy, account planning partnership and direct account engagement. As part of the global Industry advisor team, collaboration with peers around the world to create a global market strategy is a key objective.
This leader will be key in maintaining relationships with regional sales teams and working jointly with regional Industry Business Development, Marketing, Enterprise Architecture, and Solution Engineering Teams, leveraging the Global Industry Marketing and go-to-market teams to drive a consistent global strategy.
The core responsibilities will include:
- Industry Experts - Leverage our deep industry experience to bring a Salesforce agnostic perspective on areas of the industry. Focus on key subvertical and timely topics to elevate customer conversations, increase field acumen and create internal and external conversation with influential leaders in the industry.
- Stakeholder Alignment - Partner with AMER OU leaders and their business partners to ensure we are aligned to their priorities and strategies in an effort to craft customized and prioritized solutions to customer engagements.
- Customer and Exec Engagements - Engage customers in planned meetings, 1:1 engagements and roundtable discussions to build relationships, flex industry expertise and build our networks to help grow Salesforce awareness in the industry and create stickiness in accounts
- Account Strategy - Trusted advisor and partner to the sales teams in creating relevant, customized solutions and engagements for key accounts. We partner with internal stakeholders to translate the needs of our customer into relevant Salesforce solutions to solve their biggest needs.
Your Impact - How you will Execute:
- OU Strategy owner - account planning and target opportunities
- Account Mapping and planning - convert strategy into account plans
- Account specific POV - Tailor and translate solution message to customer
- Engage with Customer - present vision and solution
- Drive the deal to closure - engage with customer to deliver solutions
- Relationship building - engage long term with prospective and current C level executives to support their transformation strategies
- Help Salesforce exceed the global industry ACV target for the fiscal year
- Successful launch and adoption of industry clouds, exceeding the ACV target
- Successful launch and adoption of industry solutions
- Industry expertise working in, owning a P&L for, or consulting and implementing technology for the Payer industry
- Managerial experience with geographically dispersed teams with a variety of experience levels and competencies
- Be well versed in overall Payer challenges and technology trends, and have significant in-depth knowledge and experience in translating trends into successful operational strategies. Understand challenges and opportunities across different areas within Payers and how digital transformation can improve results.
- Held an active role in a firm's digital transformation, through the use of technology and business process improvements, familiar with Salesforce solutions and products
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across business lines
- Exceptional presentation skills in both small and large scale settings
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and crafting compelling positioning
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through inspiration and influence
**Ability to travel will be required
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $ to $.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.