To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
BizTech Revenue HUB team plays a crucial role in centralizing the operations for the Revenue team. Provide services such as owning the SOX controls for revenue applications and building automation for evidence gathering. You will be part of a team that supports operational programs on a yearly, quarterly, and monthly basis. This includes disaster recovery, quarterly end support, and platform release support. As a member of the platform team, your focus will be on developing large-scale distributed services across all key areas of the platform, including data ingestion, big data management, storage, processing, analytics, insights, profile graphs, segmentation, and activations.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer to join a world class team of highly motivated software engineers and infrastructure experts. As an engineer, you have technical knowledge and hands-on experience in large scale distributed system architecture, development and deployment, public cloud infrastructure, cloud scale storage technologies and their performance and cost characteristics.
More specifically, you will be joining a world-class performance, scalability, and reliability team responsible for ensuring that the BT Revenue can scale to meet the demands of the company and future growth. This team provides technical analysis of the performance characteristics of the entire system and assists other teams in finding solutions if performance problems are encountered. The ideal candidate learns quickly, works autonomously and efficiently in fast-paced, ambiguous environments, is team driven and solves complex problems enduringly.
* Collaborate across functions to navigate a dynamic SOX environment and facilitate streamlining of processes through improvement and automation.
* Take ownership for managing the SOX controls and review process in collaboration with both Internal and External Auditors.
* Build SOX automated evidence collections for applications.
* Design applications based on common design patterns and standard methodology algorithms
* Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
* Participate in and contribute to code reviews
* Work with engineers, business analysts, Sox auditors and product owners for product delivery
* Ensure product quality meets customer expectations
* Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in conveying/understanding sophisticated concepts both to/from technical and non-technical audiences.
* Collaborate with functional teams for compliance with outlined processes and ensure that all key Sox controls are being performed satisfactorily
* Strong knowledge/experience with Quote-to-Cash business processes.
* 2+ years of experience in managing the Sox conversations.
* 3+ years of experience programming with ApexJava, other strongly-typed object-oriented language
* Expert knowledge of Object Oriented programming
* Experience implementing complex technical projects at an enterprise scale
* Experience with web services integration through SOAP or REST
* Experience with Git, merging, managing branches, reviewing PRs and resolving conflicts
* Experience in consuming and build CI/CD for deployment to cloud services and automating tests
* Proven ability to lead and influence the design approach to new applications and features
* Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
* Ability to be a team player, empower people, ensure accountability and achieve results
* Experience developing with Salesforce Platform (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components)
* Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Platform Developer I certifications.
* Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.