Cloud Account Executive (Slack)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
About Slack, a Salesforce Company
Slack is the world’s #1 Intelligent Productivity Platform. Slack brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, organisations and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information to operate faster.
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We look for people who are curious, creative, collaborative and work to be a little better every single day. We seek outstanding talent, eager to do their best work while supporting others in doing the same. At Slack, you will have the opportunity to work with customers in a dynamic environment and grow your career.
What we're looking for...
As our Slack team continues to grow, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team to focus on our Enterprise customers in Thailand. This segment represents a huge opportunity for Slack and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You are a seasoned solution seller with a track record of success in consultative Solution sales for a SaaS-based company or similar technology. You'll drive best practices in solution sales, including the art of discovery and expanding value propostions.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as the expansion of existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Slack most effectively.
You will develop and maintain advanced subject matter expertise in Slack. You will be the face of Slack in Thailand, working closely with Salesforce account teams to evangelise Slack internally and externally, working with our teams to build pipeline and drive growth for the Slack business. You’ll also work with cross- functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials based on customer feedback.
If you enjoy working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us!
Some of the things you will do include ...
- Engage with and educate customers on the value of Slack in a thoughtful way
- Build solid internal and external relationships
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Slack buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
Who you are ...
- You have 6-8 years relevant work experience in a , preferably in SaaS
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You have a hunter mindset. You understand the value of Prospecting and take ownership for building your own pipeline
- You are a great collaborator. You leverage Salesforce sales and specialist teams teams and Marketing, Inbound, Outbound and Partners to ensure you have enough pipeline to meet your goals
- You are a self-motivated teammate that can act independently
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.