2023 Intern - Sales Development
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? Taking on the role as a Sales Development Intern at Salesforce is the premier way to begin a career in technology sales. We are seeking talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We will help develop your skills in our Business Development Associate Program so that you can join Salesforce’s elite selling team and be the best of the best.We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· Fluency in Spanish OR Portuguese (according to your home country) and Advance Skills in English
· Limited or no sales experience
· Team player with excellent oral and written communication
· Exemplary problem solving skills and ability to take initiative
· Superior attention to detail
· Exceptional organizational and planning skills
· Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
· Long term interest in a sales, marketing, or operational role
· Graduation date by December 2024 or July 2025
What you will learn/do:
· This is an exciting opportunity to develop your sales skills and business acumen as well as work alongside industry leaders, and align directly to a Business Development Representative (BDR) team. This role serves as a launching point into Sales at Salesforce.
· Formal training around Salesforce products, selling skills, leadership skills, and business acumen.
· Significant time will be spent using Salesforce business applications.
· Assist the BDRs and their Account Executives (AEs) by strategically developing and identifying accounts that have the potential for revenue opportunities.
· Responsibilities include researching prospective clients, adding valuable data to new and existing accounts as well as acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites to assist the Sales Development Team.
· Complete data quality initiatives in alignment with the BDR organization
· Develop Proficiency in Sales Development competencies, including selling skills, the Salesforce Platform, and Salesforce business processes
· Execute on assigned training activities
· Process Partner Leads
· Display strong understanding of Salesforce Values, business acumen, and professionalism
· Develop sales skills with SMB by promoting Salesforce Essentials Solution
What we offer:
· Being part of challenging projects, that will allow you to improve your skills to become an amazing professional at the end of the program.
· A coach that will help and guide you throughout the projects you will be working with.
· Participating in a 1 year program with special activities and swag besides the technical on-the-job formation
· You’ll be learning and working with a team with excellent technical level
· Wellness Reimbursement, meal vouchers, paid holidays and other Salesforce benefits!
Start Date: November 2023
Interviews will be held between September and October of 2023 (don’t panic if we don’t contact you straight away!)
This is a 1-year Internship program.
Note: This role is Open for Argentina (Buenos Aires), Mexico (Mexico City) and Brazil (São Paulo) only.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.